nfl2k5rosters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 S - 250GB Hard drive, uploaded Roster but...

2 posters

Go down

Xbox 360 S - 250GB Hard drive, uploaded Roster but... Empty Xbox 360 S - 250GB Hard drive, uploaded Roster but...

Post  jjmikhail Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:27 am

Can't get into NFL 2k5 itself, the start up screen shows with T.O., press start and nothing happens, it normally brings you an option regarding your VIP file but nothing, not even able to go back to the dashboard.

Have I missed something? I used Xbox Commander to access my hard drive, replaced the save game files and got the result as mentioned above.

Any ideas?

jjmikhail

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 S - 250GB Hard drive, uploaded Roster but... Empty Re: Xbox 360 S - 250GB Hard drive, uploaded Roster but...

Post  XoDOCHOLIDAYoX Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:44 am

Ok first for the 360 s there is only 1 way i found that you can do it. first dl modio. then do all the same steps. modio will freeze after 1 file import just close then reopen the replace second file. then your good to go. but you will need a sata to usb cable any will do. i had a external hd and opend it up and used that. i paid 6$ for it rather than 20$+ for the xbox transfer cable. if you need any help my gamer tag is the same as my user name in here.

XoDOCHOLIDAYoX

Back to top Go down