nfl2k5rosters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is of course very interesting ....

3 posters

Go down

this is of course very interesting .... Empty this is of course very interesting ....

Post  ram29jackson Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:50 am

and cool.. but I have a ps3 and dont have the tools to transfer the rosters if I am not mistaken.

I dont know allot about this type of thing and how it works.

But I have been googling ,trying to finds sites that discuss/ list 2009/2010 player ratings so I could add some individually but i cant seem to find any and I was banned from Operation Sports months ago haha.

are there other active sites that really discuss this game on multiple levels ?

its sad that this game is only 6 years old and its hard to find like some relic.

but I did get some used copies at local stores. I couldnt find a single copy of 2k4 though?

ram29jackson

Back to top Go down

this is of course very interesting .... Empty Re: this is of course very interesting ....

Post  ram29jackson Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 am

and I just saw the Mike Vick youtube video

ram29jackson

Back to top Go down

this is of course very interesting .... Empty NFL 2K5 on Amazon

Post  JimWest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 am

Hey Ram,

I've had no problems finding brand new copies of ESPN NFL 2K5 online at www.amazon.com and usually you can get them for about $15-$20. The PS3 should play all the old PS2 games, but a roster transfer to a PS3, while not impossible, is a bit problematic. I currently still use the original XBox system to play ESPN NFL 2K5 to run all my Sim Seasons at www.football-gaming.net

JimWest

http://www.football-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

this is of course very interesting .... Empty Re: this is of course very interesting ....

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am

Unfortunately, I think Operation Sports is about the only forum that really goes over 2k5 anymore. How long is the ban? Lifetime? They started banning people like crazy this summer after Madden released.

Admin
Admin

https://nfl2k5rosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 am

Operation Sports is caught in a bad situation....don't get me wrong, I like the site and all they offer, but they are stuck, another victim of the EA Sports Madden Monopoly. There is only one NFL football video game now, Madden, and of course Operation Sports wants to stay out front with all the Madden exclusives so people visit the site, but to do that and be able to get all the cool new info, screen shots, reviews, etc first, they have to play nice with Madden. That means they need to squash all the anti-Madden/pro NFL 2k5 rhetoric, to keep EA Sports happy. Recently they've had to resort to banning to achieve this, which is unfortunate. EA Sports will never say so publicly, but the fact that many thousands of gamers still play ESPN NFL 2K5 over Madden and after 6 years still rave that it's a far superior game to even the Madden games on the PS3 and XBox 360, sticks in their crawl. In 2004, Take Two really hit one out of the park with NFL 2K5, so much so that in the 6 years since, Madden still hasn't caught up. And at some level, that still has to bother the executives at EA. I mean, they even extended their agreement with the NFL, and it's no coincidence that this happened when Take Two came out with All-Pro Football. They knew that Take Two was still waiting in the wings to make another NFL game and EA does not want to give them the chance. It's a shame that in 6 years time, EA's Madden franchise still lags behind NFL 2K5. Granted, the graphics are really nice, but the gameplay and overall experience still is lacking.

JimWest

http://www.football-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:50 am

Wow- I've always felt the same way. That pretty much sums up what I would say if questioned about it.

Admin
Admin

https://nfl2k5rosters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum